Time & Location
About Fall Friendsy
PLEASE READ BEFORE PROCEEDING
This year has proven to be a concoction of surprise... which is exactly what Dr. Fixher has waiting for you at Fall Friendsy 2020.
In spite of an unforeseen, global pandemic, we hope you're still just as excited to join us this year... with a few adjustments.
Before you register, there are just a few things we want to draw your attention to:
- Attendance to this year's conference is being limited as we avoid the crowded nature of our conference as in years past.
- Tickets (eTickets or printed) will be required for entry this year. This will both streamline the check-in process and prevent crowds and congestion. Wix will automatically email your tickets to your registration email.
- Registration cost is $35 per lady. Registration will close at the end of September (unless otherwise announced) to allow time for additional preparations in light of COVID.
- One day only registration will not be available this year.
- Limited space available for Teens! Teens will enjoy specially designed teen sessions during this year's conference. Teen tickets available for high school ladies ages 15-18. Ladies age 18+ and out of high school must purchase adult tickets.
- All registered and ticketed pastor's wives will be free (one per church). Please add one PW FREE ticket for your pastor's wife.
- When filling out your registration form, please be mindful to separate the names of your ladies with a comma or other clear delineating mark.
- Registration is not complete until payment is received.
- Tickets are non-refundable but are transferable.
- We would kindly ask that infants and children not accompany you as we are unable to accommodate children at our conference.
- Teen Ticket$35$350$0
- Adult Ticket$35$350$0
- Pastor's Wife - Free$0$00$0